- Admission to the leisure centre is subject to the centres admission fees either membership or pay as you go charges
- Members must scan to record their attendance and gain access to the various areas and activities with the centre
- Admission to the leisure centre is based on a current timetable which is subject to change
- Admission to Sauna/Steam room is strictly for over 18’s only
- Adult gym and swim sessions are for over 18’s only
- Student gym and swim sessions are for over 16’s only
- Teen gym and swim sessions are for ages 13-15 years only
- All PAYG patrons must sign a Health Screening Waiver before entry
- All gym users must complete a gym induction before working out in the gym
- If you know or are concerned you have a medical condition which might interfere with exercising safely you should get advice from the relevant medical professional and follow any advice give before using the facility.
- Main Pool Bather Load is 72 persons and Learner Pool Bather Load is 22 persons
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry to the leisure centre
- During Pool Parties/Swimming Lessons a parent is requested to stay on site. Staff must be notified on booking if any member of the party has special needs/medical requirements. Staff must be notified if your child can not attend lessons
- When booking camps staff must be notified on booking if any child has special needs/medical requirements. Staff must be notified if your child can not attend
- For Health & Safety reasons we stipulate that there is a 2 hour maximum stay in our facility. If you exceed the recommended duration you will be asked to leave
- Children aged under 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years or over) in the water in the ratio max 2 children to 1 adult
- Supervising from the viewing gallery or pool deck will not be accepted as adequate supervision.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the centre.
Please follow the rules and advise on display for the various activities at the centre. These rules and information are in order to ensure that everyone may continue to enjoy a safe and pleasant facility. Any person(s) that do not abide by the rules set out by the Management of RLC may be asked to leave